- Interview by: Robert Nelson – The Butterfly Man
- Interviewee: Haggis McLeod
- Original Recording Date: February 27, 2012
- Date: Aired: March 29, 2012
- Location: Recorded face to face on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Music used in this Podcast:
- Robert’s Intro: “Pendulum” Royalty Free Jingle available in Apple Computers’ GarageBand.
- Additional Music: Additional Music: “Stateline” & “It’s A Sin To Tell A Lie” as played by Hokum W Jeebs on his Piano ala Cart CD.
- Mixed and edited by: David Aiken for the Busker Hall of Fame
Comments: One-time juggling addict, once-upon-a-time reluctant performer, merry-time aid deliverer and full-time festival producer – Haggis McLeod is all of these and to top it all off he’s one of the sweetest guys you’ll ever meet. In this episode, Robert sits down with Haggis on the Big Island of Hawaii during the 25th anniversary of Belly Acres and the Hawaiian Vaudeville Convention to discuss a career that’s spanned more than three decades, covered multiple continents and a plethora of venues. Enjoy!