- Interview by: Magic Brian
- Interviewee: Clarke McFarlane
- Original Recording Date: March 12, 2013
- Date: Aired: January 15, 2014
- Location: Adelaide, Australia during the Adelaide Fringe Festival
- Intro: “Vino” Royalty Free Jingle available in Apple Computers’ GarageBand.
- Other Music: “Cascade” by Tim Sars as played by The Carnival Band
- Mixed and edited by: Linsey Lindberg and David Aiken for The Busker Hall of Fame
Comments: When faced with conflict on the pitch, every performer tends to deal with altercations in different ways. In this episode Clarke McFarlane explains how he sought revenge when confronted by fire-cracker toting fire-painters and defeated while trying to perform on the streets of France. A classic Story from the Pitch that ends with both some mystery and a moral.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I am so on page with being on the ‘Flight’ end of the spectrum when it comes to Fight vs. Flight. Nice to know I’m not the only one, and funny to hear how you found your revenge in spite of things going sideways!
I’ve looked around a bit but I can’t seem to find the answer: What’s fire-painting?
This is the sort of thing that Clarke was talking about – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLMRYrt35Qc